Ishida - WM 4000 Series
The WM 4000 Series not only wraps, but can weigh and label as many as 35 food tray packs per minute. This automatic wrapper is the result of a detailed analysis of the different working environments and operation processes often found in the food packing and packaging industry. Its design gives the highest priority to the operation process thereby minimizing the burden on the operator while efficiently wrapping, weighing and labeling. This superior design promises to improve the efficiency of food packaging in supermarkets, packing houses, food stores and food processing centers. With a maximum wrapping speed of 35 packs every minute, the WM 4000 automatic wrapper offers higher productivity with reliable and durable performance.
Download the WM4000 brochure.
- Large color touch screen - simple and reliable key operation is easy with the large 10.4" color LCD touch panel combined with easy to use stroke keys.
- Automatic film changing - two-film roll type can have large and small film rolls that can be loaded in both sides of the main body and the correct film size is automatically selected for wrapping. A built-in sensor detects tray width and will automatically change the wrapping conditions eliminating troublesome settings for products of different sizes.
- Beautiful Finish - the pre-stretching function makes for a beautiful finish while reducing costs. Film layers are welded firmly by the impulse heater ensuring a firm seal. Each film roll can be replaced from the front of the machine using the rotary film holder. The film cover keeps the loaded film free from dirt or dust.
- High productivity - the WM 4000 provides superior wrapping performance at a maximum speed of 35 packs/min. Ready for high demand during peak store operation.
- Automatic tray identification and Centering - the CCD camera automatically identifies the tray as soon as it is placed on the in-feed table. Wrapping conditions and tare weight are set automatically and any fluctuation in commodity tray placement is corrected by the centering conveyor.
Safety Cover for Discharge Unit
Printer Sliding and Automatic Film Setting Methods
Both label roll and film roll loading can be performed by accessing the front of the machine eliminating space requirements at either side of the wrapper. The label roll holder is accommodated on a sliding chassis which can be fully extended for loading. For film setting, simply hang the film edge on the supplied hook and the film is automatically set in the machine.
Detachable and Washable In-feed Table and Lifts
The entire exterior body of the automatic wrapper is made from stainless steel offering rust resistance and outstanding cleanliness and durability. In-feed table and lifts are detachable and washable. The floor can easily be swept and cleaned due to the wide floor space reserved in front of the main body.
Controlled Product or Tray Supply
Commodities are delivered in three sequential speeds (slow, quick, slow). These can be controlled by three variable speed settings to prevent stacked items from toppling or liquid commodities from spilling.
Free Arm Labeling (Automatic Labeling Type)
A label is pasted on the tray by the free arm in any location (top, bottom, left, right, vertically or horizontally). Additionally, the free arm is designed to provide delicate and reliable labeling through the use of a built-in sensor that senses the pressure at the leading edge of the label to prevent unnecessary impact with the film and commodity.To protect you from accidents and injuries, the mechanisms and software have been designed in accordance with certain safety principles. The safety cover is installed on the discharge unit to prevent the accidental insertion of a hand or finger.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Temperature Range||5°C - 35°C|
|Operation Humidity||20% - 85% (Non condensing)|
|Wrap Weight||0.04kg - 3kg|
|Max Weight||0.04kg - 15kg|
|Power Supply (Oceania)||3phase circuit, AC400V±10% 50/60Hz|
|Power Supply (S.Africa)||3phase circuit, AC380V±10% 50/60Hz|
|Total Height (Oceania)||Max. 1830mm (Display Excluded)|
|Total Height (S.Africa)||Max. 1755mm (Display Excluded)|
|Machine Weight||430kg or less (Standard WM-4000 type)|
|Wrapping Speed||Max. 35 packs/min|
|Wrapping Size||Width: 95 - 360mm
Depth: 80 - 250mm
Height: 10 -130mm (Tray height: Max. 50mm)
|Film Width||250mm - 500mm|
|Film Roll Length||1000m|
|Film Type||Polyolefin/Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Film Width||250mm - 500mm|
|Label Width||47mm - 80mm|
|Label Length||45mm - 105mm|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh