We offer the 4260 Crane Scale from MSI for all your overhead weighing and material handling projects. Since it was introduced in 1979, the MSI 4260 Port-A-Weigh crane scale has been an industry leader for accurate, reliable and safe overhead crane weighing. No other crane scale comes close in terms of the 4260's many features, benefits, and its performance under the most extreme operating conditions.
Download the MSI 4260 Crane Scale brochure.
- Construction: Rugged, Marine Grade 356 Alloy Cast Aluminum Enclosure Sealed to NEMA 4/IP 66.
- Display: 5 Digit, 1.2in (30mm) LED Display; visible from over 60ft (18.3m).
- Sealed Front Panel Switches
- Battery Life: 100+ Hour Battery Life (battery charger included).
- Capacity Ranges: 9 Standard Capacity Ranges Available.
- Approvals: NTEP Legal for Trade Approved; up to 70,000lb (35,000kg).
- Advanced 20 Bit A/D Converter and 16 Bit Processor.
- High Resolution: (2,500-5,000 divisions standard, up to 10,000 available).
- Calibration: Full Digital Calibration (plus or minus 0.1% accuracy).
- Auto-Off and Auto-Sleep Modes
- Safety Service Counter (periodic inspection and maintenance reminders).
- Programmable Features - Totalizing, Peak Hold, Set Points, Units, Filtering and Self-Test
- Optional Full-Function RF Remote Controller.
- Optional Factory Mutual Approved Version (intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations).
CR = Crosby or equivalent
* These dimensions also apply to 50/70/100,000 lb units
with hook and shackle.
** Resolution subject to change for NIST and OIML
*** Ultimate overload: 490% of kg capacity
**** Ultimate overload: 475% of lb capacity / 430% of kg capacity
***** Ultimate overload: 450% of kg capacity
- NTEP approved for use in commercial trade (contact factory for U.S. and International specifications)
- Substitute shackle for bottom swivel hook (possible headroom loss reduction)
- Oversized top lifting eye or shackle
- Universal direct power supply: 85-265 VAC, 47-440 Hz/130-300 VDC
- Heat shield for high temperature applications (contact factory for operating specifications)
- Factory Mutual Approved (intrinsically safe for use in hazardous environments):
Class I, II, III
DIV. 1, Group C, D, E, F, & G
DIV. 2, Group A, B, C, D, & G
- RF remote controller - includes On/Off, Zero, Tare, Net/Gross, Total, View Sum, and programmable function keys
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|CAPACITY||RESOLUTION||HOOK||EYE NUT OR SHACKLE||SHIPPING|
|500 lbs||0.2 lb||5 ton alloy||CR #7||53 lb|
|250 kg||0.1 kg||swivel||Eye Nut||24 kg|
|2,000 lbs||1 lb||5 ton alloy||CR #7||53 lb|
|1,000 kg||0.5 kg||swivel||Eye Nut||24 kg|
|5,000 lbs||1 lb||7 ton alloy||CR #8||62 lb|
|2,500 kg||0.5 kg||swivel||Eye Nut||28 kg|
|10,000 lbs||2 lbs||7 ton alloy||CR #8||62 lb|
|5,000 kg||1 kg||swivel||Eye Nut||28 kg|
|20,000 lbs||5 lbs||15 ton alloy||CR #11||105 lb|
|10,000 kg||2 kgs||swivel||Eye Nut||47 kg|
|30,000 lbs||10 lbs||22 ton alloy||CR #11||125 lb|
|15,000 kg||5 kgs||swivel||Eye Nut||55 kg|
|50,000 lbs||10 lbs||30 ton alloy||CR 25 ton||235 lb|
|25,000 kg||5 kgs||swivel***||# 2130||106 kg|
|70,000 lbs||20 lbs||37 ton alloy||CR 40 ton||270 lb|
|35,000 kg||10 kgs||swivel****||# 2140||121 kg|
|100,000 lbs||20 kgs||CR 45 ton||CR 55 ton||420 lb|
|Accuracy||± 0.1% of applied load ± ld|
|Enclosure||NEMA 4, IP66 marine grade 356 alloy|
|Hook||Crosby thrust bearing swivel hook or equivalent|
|Safe Overload||200% of rated capacity|
|Ultimate Overload||500% of rated capacity (except as noted)|
|Temperature Range||14° to +140°F (-10° to +60°C)|
|Display||5 digit, 1.2in (30mm) high numeric LED with selectable brightness control|
|Annunciators||Low Battery, Peak Hold, Motion, Center
of Zero, Net, Gross, Total, Units (lb/kg),
X 1000, SP1 and SP2
|Power||12 volt rechargeable battery (includes 115-230 VAC, 50-60 Hz universal battery charger)|
|Operating Time||100+ hours depending on brightness settings and average number of segments On/td>|
|Units||Pounds or Kilograms|
|Service Counter||Registers number of lifts by value for inspection and maintenance reminder|
|Auto-Off Mode||Select for 12 minutes, 1 hour or Off|
|Auto-Sleep Mode||Power down during non-use and power up with motion for maximum battery conservation|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh