Explosion Proof Scales - QuickSilver - IS
When it comes to safety in the work place, you can't go wrong with QuickSilver IS explosion proof scales. The QuickSilver IS Bench Scale design reduces the amount of energy used during normal operations, or during a fault condition, to a level incapable of igniting an explosive environment. This scale is ideal for hazardous environments in food processing, chemical and pharmaceutical applications.
Download the QuickSilver IS brochure.
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, NEMA 4X Indicator enclosure.
- Battery Life: up to 250 hours.
- Display: .0.75 inch LCD Display
- Stainless Steel Load Cell standard on most models.
- Over 150 Available Configurations
- Incorporates AMI 10 principles of sanitary design.
- AgION Antimicrobial coating for platforms (optional).
- Factory Mutual approved for all Groups, Classes, and Divisions when used with rechargeable battery as power source. CSA approval pending.
- Tilt adjust indicator
- Designed especially for industries where intrinsically safe environments are a must.
- Configurable design eliminates places for residue to hide.
- Approved for legal-for-trade applications in the U.S.
- Perfect for wash down applications.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Weighing Capacity (kg)||2 to 1000 lbs|
|Platform Size||10" x 10" to 24" x 24"
304 Stainless Steel
|Indicator||Tilt adjust; Easy Access Calibration Switch|
|Display||0.75" tall, 6 character, 7 segment
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
|Units||lb, kg, oz, gm, selectable|
|Auto Zero Tracking||Off, 0.6, 1 or 3 divisions|
|Power Requirements||7 volt rechargeable nicad battery pack (removable, 65 hours continuous use, 250 hours in sleep mode); or direct power supply (not rated for group A or B)|
|Approvals||NTEP COC #94-100A1 (platform),
#92-050A1 (instrument); CSA pending;
FM approved; CWM pending.
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh