Explosion Proof Scales - QuickSilver - IS
When it comes to safety in the workplace, you can't go wrong with QuickSilver IS explosion-proof scales. The QuickSilver IS Bench Scale design reduces the amount of energy used during normal operations, or during a fault condition, to a level incapable of igniting an explosive environment. This scale is ideal for hazardous environments in food processing, chemical and pharmaceutical applications.
Download the QuickSilver IS brochure.
- Construction: 304 Stainless Steel, NEMA 4X Indicator enclosure.
- Battery Life: up to 250 hours.
- Display: .0.75 inch LCD Display
- Stainless Steel Load Cell standard on most models.
- Over 150 Available Configurations
- Incorporates AMI 10 principles of sanitary design.
- AgION Antimicrobial coating for platforms (optional).
- Factory Mutual is approved for all Groups, Classes, and Divisions when used with a rechargeable battery as a power source. CSA approval is pending.
- Tilt adjust indicator
- Designed especially for industries where intrinsically safe environments are a must.
- The configurable design eliminates places for the residue to hide.
- Approved for legal-for-trade applications in the U.S.
- Perfect for wash-down applications.
|Weighing Capacity (kg)||2 to 1000 lbs|
|Platform Size||10" x 10" to 24" x 24"
304 Stainless Steel
|Indicator||Tilt adjust; Easy Access Calibration Switch|
|Display||0.75" tall, 6 characters, 7 segment
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
|Units||lb, kg, oz, gm, selectable|
|Auto Zero Tracking||Off, 0.6, 1 or 3 divisions|
|Power Requirements||7-volt rechargeable nicad battery pack (removable, 65 hours continuous use, 250 hours in sleep mode); or direct power supply (not rated for group A or B)|
|Approvals||NTEP COC #94-100A1 (platform),
#92-050A1 (instrument); CSA pending;
FM approved; CWM pending.