Precision Industrial Balances - GX-K Series
The GX-K Series are a range of precision industrial balances that use a revolutionary Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) technology that improves response speed, accuracy and minimizes maintenance costs. SHS combines the best of magnetic force restoration and single point parallelogram load sensing technologies. Its unique design provides the fastest response speed in its class - just 1.5 seconds! If it should ever happen that you need to repair the SHS, just replace one of three parts instead of replacing the whole sensor. An additional benefit of the new SHS is that the GX-K automatically performs self-calibration using the internal mass when the balance detects ambient temperature changes.
For more information download the GX-K Series brochure.
- Capacity: 8 kg to 30 kg/Resolution: 0.01g to 1g
- Internal Calibration - with an internal mass saves time and money. External calibration requires a great deal of skill, time and an expensive external mass. With our internal calibration with internal mass, there is no downtime while the technician calibrates the balance.
- IP65/NEMA4 - these precision industrial balances are protected from water and dust up to IP65 level.
- Standard RS-232C - incorporates bi-directional communication with a PC, printer or other peripheral device.
- Five Year Warranty
- Multiple Weighing Modes
- Time and Date Built-in
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- Ultra Fast - just 1.5 second response speed
- Easy to Clean - well-draining structure
- Standard Windows Communication Tools Software - a free copy of WinCT-A&D's powerful and flexible data collection software tool for virtually instant connection to a PC and a network of other devices.
- Automatic Self Calibration - Self-calibrates automatically when the balance detects ambient temperature changes.
- One Touch Automatic Calibration - Lets you calibrate the balance on demand with just the push of one button.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Model||Weight Capacity||Min Weight||Linearity|
|Stabilzation Time||Approx. 1.5 second|
|Operating Temp||5°C to 40°C below85% RH(No condensation)|
|Calibration||Motor driven Internal Calibration|
|Display Fresh Rate||5 times/second or 10 times/ second|
|Min.100% weight||0.01%, 0.1%, 1% (Depends on reference mass stored)|
|Standard Serial I/F||RS-232C (provided as standard, with WinCT, our proprietary data transmission software)|
|IP Rating||Compliant with IP65|
|Weighing pan size||270 W x 210 D mm (10.62 x 8.26 inch)|
|AC Adapter||Confirm that the adapter type is correct for the local voltage and power receptacle|
|Net Weight||Approx. 9.3kg/20.5 lbs|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh