Toploader Balances - GX Series
The GX Series are toploader balances featuring a revolutionary Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) technology that improves response speed, accuracy and minimizes maintenance costs. SHS combines the best of magnetic force restoration and single point parallelogram load sensing technologies. Its unique design provides the fastest response speed in its class - just ONEsecond! And if the SHS ever needs to be repaired, intead of replacing the whole sensr, you just replace one of three parts. This means low maintenance costs. (An additional benefit of the new SHS is that the GX automatically performs self calibration using the internal mass when the balance detects ambient temperature changes.)
For detailed specifications download the GX Series brochure.
- Capacity: 210 g to 8,100 g/Resolution: 0.001g to 0.1g
- Fast, new Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) gives you the ultimate in response speed--Just ONE Second!
- Resolution Range among models: 1/60,000 to 1/600,000
- Large, bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display - see the display even in the dark
- Percentage, Counting Functions & Comparator functions
- ACAI Counting Function for highly accurate counting
- Bright, blue Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- GLP/GMP/ISO Compliance
- Options: Comparator Output (Dealer Installed Option) Analog Output (Dealer Installed Option) Glass Breeze Break Animal Weighing Pan Density Determination Kit for GX 200/400/600
The GX internal calibration with an internal mass saves time and money. External calibration requires a great deal of skill, time and an expensive external mass. With our internal calibration with internal mass, there is no downtime while the technician calibrates the balance.
- Automatic Self Calibration - Self-calibrates automatically when the balance detects ambient temperature changes.
- One Touch Automatic Calibration - Lets you calibrate toploader balances on demand with just the push of one button.
- Calibration is essential for accuracy in weighing. For example, in high resolution toploader balances, changes in sensitivity drift can be caused by changes in the ambient temperature. Take the GX 600 for example, the weight might change by ±0.010g with a change of 10°C. (Sample's weight: 500g)
- The GX's internal calibration mass is adjusted to an "OIML F1 class level." by the standard balance calibrated with an "OIML E2 class level mass". (The GX"s internal calibration mass is not "the standard mass for legal metrology" nor "OIML's level of calibration mass." Instead it is the mass for adjustment.)
Ultra Fast Response Speed - Just 1.5 Seconds!
- Ultra Fast Response Speed: Just 1.5 Seconds.* Ideal for installation on filling machines.
- Ultra High Performance with minimum maintenance costs.
Standard Windows Communication Tools Software
A free copy of WinCT-A&D™ powerful and flexible data collection software tool for virtually instant connection to a PC and a network of other devices.
Incorporates bi-directional communication with a PC, printer or other peripheral device.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Model||Capacity||Min. Weight||Linearity||Weighing pan|
|GX-200||210g||0.001g||±0.002g||128 x 128mm (5.04 x 5.04inch)|
|GX-400||410g||0.001g||±0.002g||128 x 128mm (5.04 x 5.04inch)|
|GX-600||610g||0.001g||±0.03g||128 x 128mm (5.04 x 5.04inch)|
|GX-800||810g||0.001g||610g||128 x 128mm (5.04 x 5.04inch)|
|GX-1000||1010g||0.001g||610g||128 x 128mm (5.04 x 5.04inch)|
|GX-2000||2100g||0.01g||±0.02g||165 x 165mm (6.50 x 6.50inch)|
|GX-4000||4100g||0.01g||±0.02g||165 x 165mm (6.50 x 6.50inch)|
|GX-6100||6100g||0.01g||±0.03g||165 x 165mm (6.50 x 6.50inch)|
|GX-6000||610g||0.1g||±0.1g||165 x 165mm (6.50 x 6.50inch)|
|GX-8000||8100g||0.1g||±0.1g||165 x 165mm (6.50 x 6.50inch)|
|Operating Temp||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F), 85% RH or less (No condensation)|
|Sensing Method||Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) *SHS: Patent Issued and pending|
|Display Type||Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)|
|Display Fresh Rate||5 times/second or 10 times/ second|
|No. of Samples||10, 25, 50 or 100 pieces|
|Min.100% weight||0.01%, 0.1%, 1% (Depends on reference mass stored)|
|Standard Serial I/F||RS-232C Interface with Windows Communication Tools (WinCT: included as CD-ROM)|
|Calibration||Motor driven Internal Calibration|
|External Dimensions||210 W x 317 D x 86 H mm (8.27 x 12.48 x 3.39 inch)|
|AC Adapter||Confirm that the adapter type is correct for the local voltage and power receptacle|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh