We offer Pharmaceutical Floor Scales in a varieity of sizes, designs, weighing capacities and resolutions. These scales feature load cells that can provide a level of precise resolution required in the pharmaceutical industry. They can be configured as high resolution instruments (30,000d), or for use in legal metrology (1 x 3000d/e). They are easily connected to intrinsically safe Sartorius indicators FCT01-X, CIXS3 or to Sartorius Controller in safe areas via interface converter. All components for use in hazardous areas come with verification of intrinsic safety that covers all components in the modular series.
Download our Pharmacetuical Floor Scales brochure.
- Use: For use in Ex-zone 1, 21 (2, 22).
- Readability: 3,000 e or 2 x 3,000 e (verifiable) or 15,000 d or 30,000 d (not for legal metrology).
- Weighing Capacity: 150 kg, 300 kg, 600 kg, 1000 kg, 1500 kg, 3000 kg.
- Protection: IP67/68; suitable for wet environments
- Versions: stainless steel, glass bead-blasted, polished or electropolished.
- Options: Stop bar, lifting mechanism, Weighbridge height 25 mm or 35 mm, depending on model.
- Load Cell: Flat-bed scales with drive-on ramp (included in equipment supplied) with 4 strain-gauge-type, shear beam load cells.
- Weighbridge Height: 35 mm or 45 mm standard.
- Designs: Available in different configurations, including fold up models, and models with wheels, and many more.
As scales are used more and more in the pharmaceutical industry, their design has evolved to make them more efficient in the production process. Applications that require the weighing of large quantities and containers offer the greatest potential for savings as more costly handling is needed in such cases. Conventional floor scales are often a mechanical obstacle in the production process while the latest designs are more ergonomic, easy to handle, suitable for hazardous environments and easy to clean. This makes them ideal for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical industry, for handling in highly agressive chemicals and in the wet prodcution facitlies found in the food industry.
Please use the form below to request a Quote or More Information.
|Weighing Ranges||150 kg to 3,000 kg|
|Platform Sizes||600 x 600 mm to 2,000 x 1,500 mm|
15,000 d = L
30,000 d = I
3,000 e = LCE
2+3,000 e = NCE
XS = EX protection, Stainless Steel
|Height In Drive Through Section||35 mm, optionally as little as 25 mm, facilitating short drive-on ramps with very flat drive-on angles. In the case of pit installation the required pit depth is only approx. 25 mm.|
|Surface Finish||High surface finish quality in accordance with DIN 11850, electropolished choice of 0.8 µm or 0.4 µm.|
Every service under one roof
At Interweigh Systems, we strive to keep your weighing equipment operating at peak performance by providing the most comprehensive range of services available in the industry today.
Our Premier Services include:
Interweigh Systems Inc. provides the highest quality Mass and Scale Calibration services, as well as Legal For Trade certification of scales governed by the standards and testing of Industry Canada under the Measurement Canada approval process. Interweigh Systems Inc. is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited as a calibration laboratory by the Standards Council of Canada for specific calibrations as listed on http://www.scc.ca/en/search/palcan/Interweigh