The FC-i Series by A&D Weighing is a very versatile high-resolution counting scale. Its powerful features are ideal for a range of applications from simple counting to advanced inventory data management. This model combines the two most critical performance requirements of a counting scale: count accuracy and operation expediency.
Download the FC-i Series Brochure.
- High Resolution: 1/5 million internal for FC-Si models, 1/1million internal for FC-i models.
- 500 Memories (with 6-digit ID) to store and retrieve up to Unit Weights, tare weights, alphanumeric names/codes (12 digits), accumulators & comparator limits.
- Optional Remote Scale Connector (FC-05i) allows easy connection to a remote platform.
- Standard bi-directional RS-232C interface with optional 2nd & 3rd interfaces.
- LED Display steps operator through the proper keys without a manual
- Simplified Operation Mode disables all but essential keys.
- Optional Hi/Go/Lo Comparator Function with built-in buzzer makes checkweighing easy.
- Four Displays always show weight, average piece weight, piece count, item code, tare weight and accumulator.
- ACAI Counting Function continuously updates the average piece weight. Provides increased accuracy for parts with inconsistent weights.
- Display prompting eliminates operator errors and maximizes count accuracy.
- Optional NiMH built-in Battery Pack allows recharge while the unit is still in use.
- 1" High Count display is unmistakable.
|Model||Capacity||Display Resolution (g)||Min. Sample||Pan Size (inch)|
|500Si||500 g||0.02||0.0002g||5.0 x 5.0|
|5000Si||5 kg||0.2||0.0001g||6.5 x 6.5|
|500i||500 g||0.05||0.0005g||8 x 6|
|1000i||1 kg||0.1||0.001g||8 x 6|
|2000i||2 kg||0.2||0.002g||11.8 x 11|
|5000i||5 kg||0.5||0.005g||11.8 x 11|
|10Ki||10 kg||1||0.01g||11.8 x 11|
|20Ki||20 kg||2||0.02g||11.8 x 11|
|50Ki||50 kg||5||0.05g||11.8 x 11|